- This page is about the 2018 4th of July fireworks. For the 2019 New Year Fireworks, see 2019 Fireworks.
The Firework is a limited time block that can be bought in packs of three in-game Shop. It was introduced to celebrate the Fourth of July, but came out a day late. When clicked, it will launch into the direction the tip of the firework is facing and explode, leaving a display of sparkles, which will fade shortly after. Fireworks can be activated by a Button or a Lever. The player can change the sparkles by painting the firework. Five free fireworks are given when joining a Fourth of July update server.
- Once launched, the stick stays on the floor and can be deleted.
- The stick will despawn after 6-7 seconds.
- Fireworks can stick to any surface, including players. If the firework sticks on an obstacle, it will destroy that obstacle when it explodes, with the exception of the Giant Rock, which takes little damage from the firework.
- A total of 63 Fireworks could've been obtained through the codes: "fat rainbow" (15), "tasty treasure" (10) and "Happy holidays" (15) "Code Fuzion" (5), "leescode" (7), "October Squid" (5) "fire+work" (5) and "chillthrill709 was here" (1) however they have all expired.
- Mystery Block's yellow power will cause fireworks' sparkles to change to yellow.
- There are multiple glitches involving the firework, like being able to fly, speed glitch, etc.
- The most noted glitch with the Firework is known as the Helicopter Glitch, allowing players control a flyable ship.
- The Firework can be used as an alternative to the steering glitch; attach it to your back, then attach it to whatever you want to steer with a post, or sit down and build it on the firework from scratch.
- The Firework cannot produce black sparkles when it is painted black and instead turns to white.