Cannons are special blocks which can destroy obstacles, such as rocks and gears. To fire the cannon click on the cannon and then on the spot you want it to destroy. It take a few seconds to fire the cannon again. The projectile explodes when it hits an object. They are usually found in Rare to Epic chests. Cannons also can push players. The cannon cannot destroy large rocks in one hit and prove to be very ineffective against them. In PVP mode, cannons can be used to break the opposing team's boats and possibly damage them, knock them further away, and deal a fatal blow.
- Players can utilize cannons to sometimes knock over taller crafts with their pushing function.
- A glitch exists, where the cannon projectile freezes and doesn't disappear when the cannon gets deleted.
- The original version of the Cannon did not have a visible projectile and would instantly hit its target.
- Cannons can also splash to hit multiple rocks like the tiny rocks in the lava terrain.
- Firing a cannon at TNT will not cause it to explode, unless it is one of your teammates' blocks and PVP Mode is enabled.
- Cannons are required to beat the Dragon, Worthy's Plushie, and the Skeleton Boss Quest.
- Chillthrill709's inventory has a older model of the cannon.
- In real life, cannon projectiles that explode would explode in the cannon. Cannonballs in real life don't explode.