Pages should run using this format. It can be changed where neccessary.
Bold Page Name is...
- DO NOT use first person and second person words 'You', 'I', 'Me', 'Myself', and 'We' in articles.
- ROBLOX and ROBUX should be in capital letters or title case. Please link ROBUX to the Roblox Wiki using the following code in source mode: [[w:c:Roblox:Robux|Robux]].
- Irrelevant, off topic details should not be included in pages.
- Articles inside the wiki should be linked with "[[<name>]]". please only use [<link>] for linking outside the wiki or to another wiki.
- Articles about blocks linking to other blocks or other pages should only include one of each link under every headline.
- Articles should avoid redundant and run-on sentences. (e.g "also like block and also like block" could be corrected to "also like block, similarly to block.")
- Date format should be in ROBLOX timestamp format (MM/DD/YYYY).
Don't use images that have a cursor, player, playernames, the leaderboard, chat, or the GUI in it, unless neccessary. You can usually find block parts in here .